Prof. Dr. Mandy Hütter
Address: University of Tübingen, Chair of Social and Economic Psychology, Schleichstr. 4, D-72076 Tübingen
Research areas: Social Cognition, Judgment and Decision Making
Ph.D. students are very welcome to devise their own thesis topic. However, some possible thesis topics are listed here:
(1) Conditions for controllable and uncontrollable learning in evaluative conditioning (Advisors: Hütter, Klauer).
(2) A life-span perspective on controllable and uncontrollable learning in evaluative conditioning (Advisors: Hütter, Klauer, Kuhlmann).
(3) Modeling information uptake in an advice seeking paradigm (Advisors: Hütter, Voss).
(4) Investigating the role of sufficiency and necessity in moral judgment (Advisors: Klauer, Hütter).
(5) Memory-task response biases as cognitive traits and states (Advisors: Kuhlmann, Hütter, Meiser).