Customary documents for application
Your application must be written in English and accompanied by the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae (including in particular information on conferences actively attended, grants / prizes, publications, experience abroad, and skills in research methods and statistical analyses),
- Letter of motivation (Please suggest a university and a primary advisor here.),
- Proof of your Master's degree (including grade transcripts of your Bachelor and Master studies),
- Sample of your own work (e.g. master thesis, paper, (if possible) published article) in German or preferably English,
- Two letters of recommendation, and
- Proof of your language proficiency in oral and written English (TOEFL certificate or proof of at least 3 months internship or academic studies in an English-speaking environment).